Thursday, September 15, 2005
My mailing address is:
Adam Cohen, PCVS/c Corps de la Paix
01 B.P. 6031
Ouaguadougou 01, Burkina Faso
Cell:(226) 76 63 41 01
Departure: March 15, 2005
Return: July 2007
Find other Peace Corps Blogs
Previous Posts
- The hotel in Bobo. When you don't have alot of mon...
- Journal 6
- Steph. Groovy.
- I don't think that this is covered by my health in...
- How do you know when the rainy season starts?
- Its not uncommon to recieve a chicken as a gift. T...
- My friends and I taking a relaxing break at the ho...
- My vacation took me to Banfora, a tropical area of...
- I had some chess pieces made by a local artisan in...
- You cannot cross the bridge at yalgo after the rai...


1 Comments:
Hi Adam, Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your blog and especially the pictures. I am Shenandoah's mom and he NEVER writes or sends pictures so I love reading the blogs from the other kids in your group and of course it was great to see the pictures of Shenandoah. If you see him around the 23 of October give him a big birthday hug for me-it is his 29th birthday! Can't wait to hear about all of your teaching experiences! I teach Kindergarten in Vt. and anymore the 16 kids is to many for me! Good Luck , Kathleen
Post a Comment
<< Home