Phone lines are open
Ok, so the first trimester of classes is over (exept for exams). No compliants. Time for a vacation. Off to Dogon Country in Mali. But right now, I'm in ouaga waiting for my bud Ry to land. Time to rock the casbah.
So, I'm in civilization....so call me if you love me.
ADAM C.
So, I'm in civilization....so call me if you love me.
ADAM C.

2 Comments:
What up dude. Enjoy Dogon. Senegal is cool and America even cooler. More stories later. Hopefully your counterpart will enjoy Dogon as much as you if he's still going, lol ;)
Adam - so you know, ryan's ticket wasn't lost after all. unless something else comes up he should be there as expected. hope you guys have an awesome time together! by the way, we tried calling you last night but alas all circuits were busy (all 2 of them?)... -Dave
Post a Comment
<< Home