Give me a ring
If you've tried to call the cell number on this page, you probably found that it didn' work. Well Bani doesn't have a tower (you shouldn't be surprised). But I am in the capital for a training conference until the 23rd, so if you've wanted to chat it up for a while, this is prime time. Try calling in the late afternoons, early evenings america time.
Don't let me down people, I want to hear from you.
AC
Don't let me down people, I want to hear from you.
AC

2 Comments:
I was wondering what was going on...did you get my text message? Great pictures by the way :)
Fantastic pictures ! I never knew the old "Ivory coast" was so pretty...
Nice bog :-)
I hope BUrkina Faso has a nice flag, please come by my site and leave it .. if you have time please visit my girlfriends blog at http://meanwhatusay.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home