Saturday, November 19, 2005

Send Turkey

Hello again from the edge of the Sahara. Not much to report today, just in town to print out some math tests. My new laptop charger is busted, which really gets me down because I was really getting used to having that thing around. I’m gonna do my best to get it fixed in the capital but I’m not really holding my breath. Its probably better that I just get used to not relying on technology here. On the other hand the rumor around the village is that a cell tower will be up and running by next week. I always take a wait and see attitude with these things.

I'd like to wish everyone a happy and joyeuse thanksgiving. I gotta admit that the holidays are tough times in Africa. Just thinking about the taste of turkey is next to torture. Its one of my top 5 things I miss about america. But I'll perservere. Is there really that much difference between goat and turkey?......yes, yes there is. So everybody eat a little extra for me.

America is the best country ever.

Adam.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Adam,
I ate my share of turkey and yours. I haven't been able to write yet, because of school. I've only got one week of classes left and then one week of finals. I've got my senior design project due finals week too. It's a subdivision on Lake Murray, which isn't that hard to design. The only problem is I'm the only one with much expirience, so I've ended up doing almost all of the work. Anyway, I'll try to send something finals week. I'll be taking off of work some to study. Good to hear from you again. Take care my friend.

Charlie

27.11.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home