No time to chat today
Ok friends, I am having a few technology issues so this means you'll have to wait a little while longer for journal entries and photos. But here is your quick desert update:
Health: top notch (I'm surprised too)
Village: Peaceful, Allah be praised
French: I'm getting there, ça va.
Work: I actually did something, you'll have to stay tuned.
Vacation: I need one
Ok, so sorry to leave you hanging but when you make 7 bucks a day you can't waste time at the internet café. Fear not, a real post will be up in no time (By Burkina standards).
Don't forget about me.
AC
Health: top notch (I'm surprised too)
Village: Peaceful, Allah be praised
French: I'm getting there, ça va.
Work: I actually did something, you'll have to stay tuned.
Vacation: I need one
Ok, so sorry to leave you hanging but when you make 7 bucks a day you can't waste time at the internet café. Fear not, a real post will be up in no time (By Burkina standards).
Don't forget about me.
AC

2 Comments:
Good to see you in strong body and spirit.
Allah is great.
Hey you, I'm glad everything is going great. Happy 4th. Letters and packages of candy bars coming soon I promise. Take care.
Michelle
Post a Comment
<< Home