Shout outs and thank yous
Well friends,
I was recently paid a visit by my new boss, and she brought me 3 packages. I almost teared up, but didn't. To my dear mother, thank you kindly. My new Laptop charger works like a charm (well the one I needed does, the other is the wrong one). So hallelujia I jumped from the iron age into the information age in about 3 seconds. I haven't yet had the chance to take advantage of the new technology to post more interesting things here but fear not, as soon as I buy a car battery this will change. But many of the gifts were truly inspired: my favorite was the nerf basketball hoop which went up right away, but I really laughed when I saw the 2 foot inflatable soccer ball. It will be put to good use, I promise. Anyways it made my week.
And mikey, you are the first and I hope not the only one of my friends that thinks of me enough to send a care package. Je vous remercie. Thanks alot for the goodies.
At any rate, the address posted is still correct, so my friends feel free to send a letter. or some mp3's, pictures, or burned dvd's. just some suggestions.
As for me, well you get more a little later. Right now I'm on a rather improptu vacation. Details to come.
Adam.
I was recently paid a visit by my new boss, and she brought me 3 packages. I almost teared up, but didn't. To my dear mother, thank you kindly. My new Laptop charger works like a charm (well the one I needed does, the other is the wrong one). So hallelujia I jumped from the iron age into the information age in about 3 seconds. I haven't yet had the chance to take advantage of the new technology to post more interesting things here but fear not, as soon as I buy a car battery this will change. But many of the gifts were truly inspired: my favorite was the nerf basketball hoop which went up right away, but I really laughed when I saw the 2 foot inflatable soccer ball. It will be put to good use, I promise. Anyways it made my week.
And mikey, you are the first and I hope not the only one of my friends that thinks of me enough to send a care package. Je vous remercie. Thanks alot for the goodies.
At any rate, the address posted is still correct, so my friends feel free to send a letter. or some mp3's, pictures, or burned dvd's. just some suggestions.
As for me, well you get more a little later. Right now I'm on a rather improptu vacation. Details to come.
Adam.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home