From Paris
After months of anticipation I am finally here in the City of Lights. Paris is a beautiful (and extremely expensive) city, truly worthy of its reputation as a cultural nexus. Everything is world class. It is not even really possible to compare or contrast this place with Burkina Faso in any meaningful way: it is a completely different world. I am tempted to want to say that I have returned to civilization, but that would really be unfair. There are civilized Africans just as there are savage Americans. Nevertheless, I belong to this world and it feels good to be back in it.
If you want to call me in Europe: +33633688937
In the church of ...our lady... something... There are too many churches to remember the names.
If you want to call me in Europe: +33633688937
In the church of ...our lady... something... There are too many churches to remember the names.
The Louvre. Easily the most impressive museum I've ever been in.

Culture. Voila

The view from Dan's appartement. Lucky bastard.

Paris nightlife. It may not be obvious but I've had way too much to drink by this point. Dan is happy.

2 Comments:
Pleasse call me collect
972-4-8729376
Abba
glad to see MY dodgers shirt made it back to Europe...lol
Post a Comment
<< Home