Saturday, July 29, 2006

Coming to America

The way I wrote this the first time was understandibly confusing

I am coming home to visit for a few days. Then it's back to burkina to finish out my service.

I’m flying in on the 12th of September and leaving on the 28th.

I’ll be down in the ATL during that time as well, so get ready to throw down.

With that out of the way, other things:

Working training has been like a vacation for me. I live in a real house with a fridge and fans and a kitchen and a shower and a toilet seat and a Playstation and…..tons of other things I don’t see too often. The new trainees are all very nice and motivated people, and I’m having fun spending time with them.

Ok, so not much other news. But I am coming soon to a state near you. So do your best to meet up with me.

AC

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure to make your way up to Blacksburg and you can witness an american football game. Don't forget your shield and spear.

3.8.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck.

4.8.06  
Blogger Karen said...

Adam, I've been checking out your blog for a few months and following your "adventures" in Burkina-Faso with great interest. You recent post says you're flying in on the 12th and then out on the 28th...does that mean you're heading back to Africa?

11.8.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam,

I hope you can stop by C-town and we can go out to eat and hang out. Be safe. Great to hear from you!

CWD

24.8.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AC,
its great to hear from you. i very excited that you are coming to ATL to see everyone. i'm looking forward to catching up with you, old friend. i'm not sure how much time you'll have in ATL, but if you have a day to burn, maybe you would like to go rockclimbing (i'm an avid climber now)? anyways, it'll be great to see you anyhow...

peace,

Zak

9.9.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home