Go Falcons
My American vacation is coming to a close. Only a few more days left. I didn't do anything really special (well I did see the Raconteurs at the Tabernacle); I just tried to resume the life of leisure I led before Peace Corps. I ate everything I wanted to, saw almost everyone I could, watched too much TV, saw the latest films, drank real beer, tried the new X box, went to the mall, walked around wal-mart, etc... Best meal: all you can eat sushi at Rusans Atlanta.
I'm flying out thursday morning. You might be wondering if I'm dreading my return to the dark continent. No, I'm not. I am however looking forward to finishing my service and coming home. 8 more months, one more school year. It should go by quickly.
In the meantime, one more monday night football game: Atlanta at New Orleans. give 'em hell.
Adam.
I'm flying out thursday morning. You might be wondering if I'm dreading my return to the dark continent. No, I'm not. I am however looking forward to finishing my service and coming home. 8 more months, one more school year. It should go by quickly.
In the meantime, one more monday night football game: Atlanta at New Orleans. give 'em hell.
Adam.

1 Comments:
8033222735 did not work on the 26th
Post a Comment
<< Home