Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sweet land of liberty...

So for those of you who didn't already know, America is freakin awesome. Everything works just like its supposed to. Its amazing. I can understand everything anyone says to me at any time. I haven't caught one intestinal bacteria, amoeba, or virus. I actually want to eat(understatement of the year)! There are toilets everywhere. Stores are the size of entire African villages and the people are the size of small houses.

Yes, I'm just sitting on a comfy leather couch on a lazy sunday moring watching college football on the big screen tv, and blogging on my laptop with wireless internet. I'm satisfying all of my culinary cravings. All the jew food I can handle (read: lox and bagel), seafood, landfood, skyfood...Whatever my heart (stomach) desires. I hope I never take my confortable life for granted ever again, but chances are that after a few weeks of being back, I'll start bitching about the stupid little things like everyone else.


I've spent the last week with the parents. They're doing well, happy and healthy. But now its time to cut loose a bit. I'm starting a little road trip this afternoon to Hotlanta, just to see what I can dig up.

I have a cell phone for my stay stateside: 803 322 2735

Get ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home