Pictures from Training
Ok friends and family. I'm coming to see you. I'm getting on that plane monday night headed for the eastern seaboard. I'll be making stops in Columbia and Atlanta at some point during my vacation, so be ready.
While you are waiting, take a look at a few photos that I haven't had the chance to post up until now:

So I don't have any pictures of me actually teaching in Bani, but here I am in front of a model school class during training. I am teaching a lesson on combustion.


Same thing.
Big Malcolm. Training 2006

A village Wal-Mart. Let me list what I can buy in my town: Spaghetti noodles, detergent, soap, bubble gum, cookies, cloth fabric, tomato paste, oil, vinegar, rice, flashlight, fake batteries, matches, cigarettes, kleenex (10 in a pack), a warm coke, chinese green tea, sugar, rubber straps, super glue, bike tire patches, kerosene lamp, kerosene, gasoline, mayonaise, salt, mosquito coil, nescafe, teabags, and flip flops. I'm sure I missed a few things but you get the gist.
I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Adam.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home